Research into stress-strain state of the rock mass condition in the process of the operation of double-unit longwalls
Roman Dychkovskyi1, Iaroslav Shavarskyi2, Pavlo Saik1, Vasyl Lozynskyi1, Volodymyr Falshtynskyi1, Edgar Cabana 3
1Dnipro University of Technology, Dnipro, 49005, Ukraine
2JARAD Recycling Technology Sp. z o.o., Smolnica, 40-166, Poland
3Universidad Nacional de San Agustin de Arequipa, Arequipa, 4100, Peru
Min. miner. depos. 2020, 14(2):85-94
Full text (PDF)
Purpose. To substantiate changes in stress-strain state of rock mass in the process of long-pillar mining with the help of double-unit longwalls while evaluating stress of a mine field in terms of Lvivvuhillia SE mine.
Methods. Analysis of the plans of mine workings has become a basis for the evaluation of physical and geometrical parameters of a support pressure area of the double-unit stopes depending upon mining and geological as well as engineering conditions for n7b coal seam extraction. 3D model of the rock mass has been rendered using SolidWorks 2019 software. The geomechanical model of the rock mass is based upon the specified output data concerning actual operating schedule of 1018 and 1019 double-unit longwalls (numbers of the longwalls are changed as it has been required by the authorities of Lvivvuhillia SE) in terms of n7b seam and support patterns of the development mine workings in Lvivvuhillia SE mine. Each component of the support was modeled as a separate part with the relevant geotech data. Behaviour of the expansion of the rock mass stress-strain state within the selected point has been analyzed by means of sections at the specified plane.
Findings. Rendering algorithm of 3D model of rock mass in terms of long-pillar mining of a coal seam using double-unit longwalls has been developed. A geomechanical model of the rock mass has been substantiated depending upon the mining and geological mode of occurrence and engineering parameters of coal mining process.
Originality.Nature of the support pressure area formation in front of a stope as well as along the extraction pillar length has been analyzed. It has been identified that if stopes are within one and the same plane, interconnection of their frontal support pressure areas as well as walls of the development workings take place. In this context, adjoining entry acts as the extra destressing technogenic cavity in addition to its proper functions.
Practical implications.Output data to make recommendations concerning the efficient mining parameters and methods for rock pressure control have been identified relying upon the analysis of stress-strain state of rock mass in the process of the operation of double-unit longwalls. Visualization of the principles of formation of the stress-strain state of support pressure area and evaluation of the rock mass condition have shown that the maximum reduced stresses reach 70 MPa in terms of 18 m width of the support pressure area.
Keywords: mine, coal, rock mass, double-unit stopes, mine working, stress-strain state
- Pivnyak, G.G., & Shashenko, O.M. (2015). Innovations and safety for coal mines in Ukraine. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (6), 118-121.
- Wang, J., Yu, B., Kang, H., Wang, G., Mao, D., Liang, Y., & Jiang, P. (2015). Key technologies and equipment for a fully mechanized top-coal caving operation with a large mining height at ultra-thick coal seams. International Journal of Coal Science & Technology, 2(2), 97-161.https://doi.org/10.1007/s40789-015-0071-4
- Bondarenko, V., & Dychkovskiy, R. (2006). Methods of extraction of thin and rather thin coal seams in the works of the scientists of the underground mining faculty (National Mining Uuniversity). New Technological Solutions in Underground Mining International Mining Forum, 21-25. https://doi.org/10.1201/noe0415401173.ch3
- Sribna, Y., Trokhymets, O., Nosatov, I., & Kriukova, I. (2019). The globalization of the world coal market – contradictions and trends. E3S Web of Conferences, (123), 01044. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201912301044
- Al-Chalabi, H., Lundberg, J., Ahmadi, A., & Jonsson, A. (2014). Case study: Model for economic lifetime of drilling machines in the swedish mining industry. The Engineering Economist, 60(2), 138-154.https://doi.org/10.1080/0013791x.2014.952466
- Camargo, H.E., Thompson, J.K., & Azman, A.S. (2017). The development of buy quiet options for the mining equipment industry. In 46th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering, 131923.
- Petlovanyi, M., Lozynskyi, V., Zubko, S., Saik, P., & Sai, K. (2019). The influence of geology and ore deposit occurrence conditions on dilution indicators of extracted reserves. Rudarsko Geolosko Naftni Zbornik, 34(1), 83-91. https://doi.org/10.17794/rgn.2019.1.8
- Lozynskyi, V., Medianyk, V., Saik, P., Rysbekov, K., & Demydov, M. (2020). Multivariance solutions for designing new levels of coal mines. Rudarsko Geolosko Naftni Zbornik, 35(2), 23-32. https://doi.org/10.17794/rgn.2020.2.3
- Piwniak, G.G., Bondarenko, V.I., Salli, V.I., Pavlenko, I.I., & Dychkovskiy, R.O. (2007). Limits to economic viability of extraction of thin coal seams in Ukraine. Technical, Technological and Economic Aspects of Thin-Seams Coal Mining, 129-132. https://doi.org/10.1201/noe0415436700.ch16
- Kumar, D. (2015). Application of modern tools and techniques for mine safety & disaster management. Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series D, 97(1), 77-85. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40033-015-0071-y
- Dychkovskyi, R., Vladyko, O., Maltsev, D., & Cáceres Cabana, E. (2018). Some aspects of the compatibility of mineral mining technologies. Rudarsko Geolosko Naftni Zbornik, 33(4), 73-82. https://doi.org/10.17794/rgn.2018.4.7
- Saik, P., Petlevanyi, M., Lozynskyi, V., Sai, K., & Merzlikin, A. (2018). Innovative approach to the integrated use of energy resources of underground coal gasification. Solid State Phenomena, (277), 221-231.https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.277.221
- Pavlychenko, A., & Kovalenko, A. (2013). The investigation of rock dumps influence to the levels of heavy metals contamination of soil. Annual Scientific-Technical Collection – Mining of Mineral Deposits, 237-238. https://doi.org/10.1201/b16354-43
- Dychkovskyi, R.O. (2015). Determination of the rock subsidence spacing in the well underground coal gasification. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (6), 30-36.
- Vladyko, O., Kononenko, M., & Khomenko, O. (2012). Imitating modeling stability of mine workings. Geomechanical Processes During Underground Mining, 147-150. https://doi.org/10.1201/b13157-26
- Popovych, V., & Voloshchyshyn, A. (2019). Features of temperature and humidity conditions of extinguishing waste heaps of coal mines in spring. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, 4(436), 230-237. https://doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170X.118
- Bosak, P., & Popovych, V. (2019). Radiation-ecological monitoring of coal mines of Novovolinsk mining area. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, 5(437). 132-137.https://doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170X.134
- Medvedieva, O., Lapshyn, Y., Koval, N., Zeynullin, A., & Gupalo, O. (2020). The resource-saving technology to restore the accumulation ability of tailing ponds. E3S Web of Conferences, (168), 00054. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016800054
- Pivnyak, G., Dychkovskyi, R., Bobyliov, O., Cabana, E.C., & Smoliński, A. (2018). Mathematical and geomechanical model in physical and chemical processes of underground coal gasification. Solid State Phenomena, (277), 1-16. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/ssp.277.1
- Golovchenko, A., Dychkovskyi, R., Pazynich, Y., Edgar, C.C., Howaniec, N., Jura, B., & Smolinski, A. (2020). Some aspects of the control for the radial distribution of burden material and gas flow in the blast furnace. Energies, 13(4), 923. https://doi.org/doi:10.3390/en13040923
- Falshtyns’kyy, V., Dychkovs’kyy, R., Lozyns’kyy, V., & Saik, P. (2013). Justification of the gasification channel length in underground gas generator. Annual Scientific-Technical Collection – Mining of Mineral Deposits, 125-132. https://doi.org/10.1201/b16354-23
- Sobolev, V., Bilan, N., Dychkovskyi, R., Cabana, E.C., & Smolinski, A. (2020). Reasons for breaking of chemical bonds of gas molecules during movement of explosion products in cracks formed in rock mass. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 30(2), 265-269.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmst.2020.01.002zx
- Chernai, A.V., Sobolev, V.V., Chernai, V.A., Ilyushin, M.A., & Dlugashek, A. (2003). Laser ignition of explosive compositions based on di-(3-hydrazino-4-amino-1,2,3-triazole)-copper (II) perchlorate. Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves, 39(3), 335-339. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1023852505414
- Kovalevs’ka, I., Symanovych, G., & Fomychov, V. (2013). Research of stress-strain state of cracked coal-containing massif near the working area using finite elements technique. Annual Scientific-Technical Collection – Mining of Mineral Deposits, 159-163. https://doi.org/10.1201/b16354-28
- Majkherchik, T., Gajko, G.I., Malkowski, P. (2002). Deformation process around a heading investigation when front of longwall face advancing. Ugol, (11), 27-29.
- Dychkovskyi, R.O. (2015). Forming the bilayer artificially created shell of georeactor in underground coal well gasification. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (5), 37-42.
- Golovchenko, A, Pazynich, Yu, & Potempa, M. (2018). Automated monitoring of physical processes of formation of burden material surface and gas flow in blast furnace. Solid State Phenomena, (277), 54-65. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/SSP.277.54 27
- Vagonova, O.G., & Volosheniuk, V.V. (2012). Mining enterprises’ economic strategies as derivatives of nature management in the system of social relations. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (2), 127-134.
- Sinha, A. (2011). Underground coal mining: Technology-wise financial analysis. Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India): Mining Engineering Division, (92), 27-30.
- Fava, L., Maybee, B., & Millar, D. (2012). Decision support for an underground gold mining operation – A case study using the schedule Optimisation tool. Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy Publication Series, 41-48.
- Salama, A. (2017). Financial analysis of the impact of increasing mining rate in underground mining, using simulation and mixed integer programming. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 117(4), 365-372. https://doi.org/10.17159/2411-9717/2017/v117n4a8
- Bondarenko, V.I., Griadushchiy, Y.B., Dychkovskiy, R. O., Korz, P.P., & Koval, O.I. (2007). Advanced experience and direction of mining of thin coal seams in Ukraine. Technical, Technological and Economical Aspects of Thin-Seams Coal Mining, 2-7. https://doi.org/10.1201/noe0415436700.ch1
- Peng, S.P, Luo, L.P., & Wang, J.N, (2003). Determination of rational staggered distance in double-long wall faces in mining on confined aquifer. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 22(1), 48-52.
- Qin, W.L, & Dai, R.L. (2002). Practice of double-unit face mining technology under complex geological conditions. Journal of Shandong University of Science and Technology, 21(2), 83-85.
- Guangqing, W. (2011). The practice of double-faced united corner blocks segment in mine. Value Engineering, (12), 232.
- Chen, X.H, Ma, M.S, & Yan, Z.Q. (2005). The analysis of the strata control data of double-unit and single faces. Journal of Hebei Institute of Technology, 25(1), 2-5.
- Li, T.M, & Shi, J.X. (1995). Strata behavior characteristics of double unit face in horizontal thick seam mining. Coal Mine Safety, (9), 6-9.
- Song, H., Wen, G., & Li, J. (2008). The adjusting mining technology of combining fully mechanized with individual prop, rotating, hilt, irregular form, and double unit face on thin coal seam of Tianchen Mine. Journal of Coal Science and Engineering (China), 14(1), 44-48. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12404-008-0009-1
- Zhu, D., Tu, S., Tu, H., & Yang, Z. (2019). Mechanisms of support failure and prevention measures under double-layer room mining gobs – A case study: Shigetai coal mine. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 29(6), 955-962. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmst.2018.06.006
- Yu, M.X, Li, G.Y, Chen, X.H, Zhang, Z.Q, Zhang, H.J, & Lu, G.Y. (2006). Roof management practice on transportation lane safety exports in opposite pulling faces. Jiangxi Coal Science & Technology, (3), 24-25.
- Cao, Y.F. (2005). Double-unit coal mining technology for thin seam coal mining face with road retained for next sublevel. Coal Science and Technology, 33(9), 15-16.
- Fan, L.J., & Yang, S.L. (2013). Technological optimization of fully mechanized caving mining face with large mining heights. Journal of Coal Science and Engineering (China), 19(3), 290-294. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12404-013-0304-3
- Smith, J.D. (1972). A mathematical investigation into the optimum ratio of plough and conveyor speeds in multi-plough bidirectional cutting. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences & Geomechanics Abstracts, 9(6), 767-781. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-9062(72)90035-6
- Michalak, M., Sikora, B., & Sobczyk, J. (2015). Diagnostic model for longwall conveyor engines. Man-Machine Interactions, (4), 437-448. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23437-3_37
- Pivnyak, G., Razumny, Y., & Zaika, V. (2009). The problems of power supply and power saving in the mining industry of Ukraine. Archives of Mining Sciences, 54(1), 5-12.
- Beshta, O.S. (2012). Electric drives adjustment for improvement of energy efficiency of technological processes. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (4), 98-107.
- Pivnyak, G.G., Beshta, A.S., Zaika, V.T., & Razumnyi, Yu.T. (2005). Regulation of electric power consumption at the Ukrainian mining enterprises. Gornyi Zhurnal, (5), 101-102.
- Golinko, V., Yavors’ka, O., & Lebedev, Y. (2011). Substabtiation of the parameters of elements of mine vent systems while exploiting bedded deposits of horizontal occurence. Technical and Geoinformational Systems in Mining, 131-133. https://doi.org/10.1201/b11586-22
- Chen, S.W, Guo, J.F, & Zhang, Y.S. (2004). The technology of double-unit face mining share with return air system. Coal Engineering, (9), 7-8.
- Su, S., Chen, H., Teakle, P., & Xue, S. (2008). Characteristics of coal mine ventilation air flows. Journal of Environmental Management, 86(1), 44-62. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2006.11.025
- Semin, M.A., & Levin, L.Y. (2019). Stability of air flows in mine ventilation networks. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, (124), 167-171. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psep.2019.02.006
- Sotskov, V., & Saleev, I. (2013). Investigation of the rock massif stress strain state in conditions of the drainage drift overworking. Annual Scientific-Technical Collection – Mining of Mineral Deposits, 197-201. https://doi.org/10.1201/b16354-36
- Małkowski, P., Ostrowski, L., & Bachanek, P. (2017). Modelling the small throw fault effect on the stability of a mining roadway and its verification by in situ investigation. Energies, 10(12), 2082. https://doi.org/10.3390/en10122082
- Khomenko, O.Ye. (2012). Implementation of energy method in study of zonal disintegration of rocks. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (4), 44-54.
- Bondarenko, V.I., Kharin, Ye.N., Antoshchenko, N.I., & Gasyuk, R.L. (2013). Basic scientific positions of forecast of the dynamics of methane release when mining the gas bearing coal seams. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (5), 24-30.
- Sadovenko, I., Zahrytsenko, A., Podvigina, O., Dereviahina, N., & Brzeźniak, S. (2018). Methodical and applied aspects of hydrodynamic modeling of options of mining operation curtailment. Solid State Phenomena, (277), 36-43. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/ssp.277.36
- Pivnyak, G., Beshta, A., & Balakhontsev, A. (2010). Efficiency of water supply regulation principles. New Techniques and Technologies in Mining, 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1201/b11329-2
- Kuzlo, M.T., Moshynskyi, V.S., & Martyniuk, P.M. (2018). Mathematical modelling of soil massif's deformations under its drainage. International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 31(6), 751-762. https://doi.org/10.12732/ijam.v31i6.5
- Mikhlin, Y.V., & Zhupiev, A. L. (1997). An application of the Ince algebraization to the stability of non-linear normal vibration modes. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 32(2), 393-409. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0020-7462(96)00047-9
- Kovalev, A.M., Martynyuk, A.A., Boichuk, O.A., Mazko, A.G., Petry-shyn, R.I., Slyusarchuk, V.Y., & Slyn’ko, V.I. (2009). Novel qualitative methods of nonlinear mechanics and their application to the analysis of multifrequency oscillations, stability, and control problems. Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, 9(2), 117-145.
- Slyusarchuk, V.E. (1987). Weakly nonlinear perturbations of normally solvable functional-differential and discrete equations. Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, 39(5), 540-542. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01066475
- Buzylo, V., Savelieva, T., & Saveliev, V. (2012). Study of rock displacement with the help of equivalent materials using room-and-pillar mining method. Geomechanical Processes During Underground Mining, 29-34. https://doi.org/10.1201/b13157-6
- Malanchuk, Y., Moshynskyi, V., Korniienko, V., & Malanchuk, Z. (2018). Modeling the process of hydromechanical amber extraction. E3S Web of Conferences, (60), 00005. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186000005
- Pivnyak, G., Bondarenko, V., Kovalevs’ka, I., & Illiashov, M. (2012). Geomechanical Processes During Underground Mining. Book, 238 p. https://doi.org/10.1201/b13157
- Khalymendyk, I., & Baryshnikov, A. (2018). The mechanism of roadway deformation in conditions of laminated rocks. Journal of Sustainable Mining, 17(2), 41-47. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsm.2018.03.004
- Sobko, B., Lozhnikov, O., Levytskyi, V., & Skyba, G. (2019). Conceptual development of the transition from drill and blast excavation to non-blasting methods for the preparation of mined rock in surface mining. Rudarsko Geolosko Naftni Zbornik, 34(3), 21-28. https://doi.org/10.17794/rgn.2019.3.3
- Sdvizhkova, Ye.A., Babets, D.V., & Smirnov, A.V. (2014). Support loading of assembly chamber in terms of Western Donbas plough longwall. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (5), 26-32.
- Malkowski, P. (2016). Roadway design efficiency indices for hard coal mines. Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia, 201-211. https://doi.org/10.13168/agg.2016.0002
- Majcherczyk, T., Małkowski, P., & Niedbalski, Z. (2008). Rock mass movements around development workings in various density of standing-and-roof-bolting support. Journal of Coal Science and Engineering, 14(3), 356-360. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12404-008-0078-1
- Dreus, A.Yu., Sudakov, A.K., Kozhevnikov, A.A., & Vakhalin, Yu.N. (2016). Study on thermal strength reduction of rock formation in the diamond core drilling process using pulse flushing mode. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (3), 5-10.
- Stupnik, M., Kolosov, V., Kalinichenko, V., & Pismennyi, S. (2014). Physical modeling of waste inclusions stability during mining of complex structured deposits. Progressive Technologies of Coal, Coalbed Methane, and Ores Mining, 25-30. https://doi.org/10.1201/b17547
- Kalinichenko, V., Pysmennyi, S., Shvaher, N., & Kalinichenko, O. (2018). Selective underground mining of complex structured ore bodies of Kryvyi Rih iron ore basin. E3S Web of Conferences, (60), 00041 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/2018600004
- Khomenko, O.Ye., Sudakov, A.K., Malanchuk, Z.R., & Malanchuk, Ye.Z. (2017). Principles of rock pressure energy usage during underground mining of deposits. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, 2(158), 34-43.
- Bondarenko, V., Symanovych, G., & Koval, O. (2012). The mechanism of over-coal thin-layered massif deformation of weak rocks in a longwall. Geomechanical Processes During Underground Mining, 41-44. https://doi.org/10.1201/b13157-8
- Adhikary, D.P., & Guo, H. (2014). Modelling of longwall mining-induced strata permeability change. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 48(1), 345-359. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00603-014-0551-7
- Wang, X., Zhang, D., Zhang, C., & Fan, G. (2013). Mechanism of mining-induced slope movement for gullies overlaying shallow coal seams. Journal of Mountain Science, 10(3), 388-397. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11629-013-2455-5
- Dychkovskyi, R.O., Lozynskyi, V.H., Saik, P.B., Dubiei, Y.V., Cabana, E.C., & Shavarskyi, I.T. (2019). Technological, lithological and economic aspects of data geometrization in coal mining. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu, (5), 22-28. https://doi.org/10.29202/nvngu/2019-5/4
- Dychkovskyi, R., Falshtynskyi, V., Ruskykh, V., Cabana, E., & Kosobokov, O. (2018). A modern vision of simulation modelling in mining and near mining activity. E3S Web of Conferences, (60), 00014. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186000014
- Pivnyak, G., Dychkovskyi, R., Smirnov, A., & Cherednichenko, Y. (2013). Some aspects on the software simulation implementation in thin coal seams mining. Energy Efficiency Improvement of Geotechnical Systems, 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1201/b16355-2
- Hoek, E., & Marinos, P. (2007). A brief history of the development of the Hoek-Brown failure criterion. Soils and Rocks, 30(2), 85-92.
- Wu, Y.F., & Zhou, Y.W. (2010). Unified strength model based on Hoek-Brown failure criterion for circular and square concrete columns confined by FRP. Journal of Composites for Construction, 14(2), 175-184. https://doi.org/10.1061/(asce)cc.1943-5614.0000062
- Hoek, E., & Brown, E.T. (1997). Practical estimates of rock mass strength. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 34(8), 1165-1186. https://doi.org/10.1016/s1365-1609(97)80069-x
- Shashenko, A., Gapieiev, S., & Solodyankin, A. (2009). Numerical simulation of the elastic-plastic state of rock mass around horizontal workings. Archives of Mining Sciences, 54(2), 341-348.
- Hoek, E. (1987). Practical rock engineering. London, United Kingdom: Institution of Mining and Metallurgy. Book, 325 p.
- Brown, E.T., & Hoek, E. (1998.). Determination of shear envelop in rock masses. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, (3), 371-374.
- Carranza-Torres, C., & Fairhurst, C. (1999). The elasto-plastic response of underground excavations in rock masses that satisfy the Hoek-Brown failure criterion. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 36(6), 777-809. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0148-9062(99)00047-9
- Lee, Y.K. (2014). Derivation of Mohr envelope of Hoek-Brown failure criterion using non-dimensional stress transformation. Journal of Korean Society for Rock Mechanics, 24(1), 81-88. https://doi.org/10.7474/tus.2014.24.1.081
- Gritsko, G.I., & Vlasenko, B.V. (1975). Obshchie printsipy otsenki napryazhennogo sostoyaniya massiva eksperimental’no-analiticheskim metodom mekhaniki gornykh porod. Analiticheskie Metody i Vychislitel’naya Tekhnika v Mekhanike Gornykh Porod, 109-116.
- Gritsko, G.I., & Tsytsarkin, V.N. (1995). Opredelenie napryazhenno-deformirovannogo sostoyaniya massiva vokrug napryazhennykh plastovykh vyrabotok eksperimental'no-analiticheskim metodom. Fiziko-Tekhnicheskie Problemy Razrabotki Poleznykh Iskopaemykh, (3), 18-21.